Friday, May 11, 2007

"Guard Your Heart" 5-11-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. In the morning watch, I wait for You to come lead my thoughts and fill my heart. ... "Above all else, guard your heart; for it is the wellspring of life" (Proverbs 4:23, NIV). I can't let the Living Waters of Your Life flow through me unless I learn to guard my heart -- not guard it by putting up walls around it, but by treasuring it and entrusting it to You. You call me, You command me, to do this "above all else." Help me obey Your command and trust in Your wisdom. Help me take time for my heart to be refreshed and renewed, given to worship and rest, and time alone with You. Then out of my heart can flow the Living Waters of Your Spirit because the Living Waters of Your Spirit are flowing in me (John 7:38). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Come to The Fountain! on the 3rd Friday night of every month for our ministry's gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. Come drink deeply from the Living Waters in the freedom of the Spirit. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794 Come to The Mountain! on Monday Nights for our ministry's weekly prayer for the peace of Jerusalem led by Doris and Bob McCray. 7 pm in the upstairs Community Room at First Southern National Bank on Harrodsburg Rd. in Lexington. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794 To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com