Sunday, May 06, 2007

Principle of Provision 5-6-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Cleanse my soul in Your blood, purify my heart in Your fire. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit to honor my Father with my life this day. ... "You give them something to eat" (Mark 6:37). Your first disciples were always thinking naturally, but You were always calling them to think supernaturally. When it was late and the crowds were hungry, they wanted to send them away to the store to buy bread to eat. But You were teaching them the principle of provision -- we offer to You all that we have and You provide to us all that we need. So five loaves and two fish fed five thousand that day. But You didn't just work Your miracle from heaven. You taught them how to participate in partnership with God. Your power multiplied the food to feed the people, but You chose to use Your disciples to gather what they had and distribute what they needed. As they gave the people something to eat, they were Your hands and revealed Your heart. Lord Jesus, I want to be Your hands and reveal Your heart. By Your grace, I offer all that I am and all that I have, knowing You will provide all that I need. With as much humility and faith as I have, I offer to You my five loaves and two fish. And I ask You to multiply the little that I have, knowing it is just enough for You to use in the lives of others if I entrust it all to You. Thank You for the joy of letting me participate in partnership with You, even in the supernatural provision and power of God. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, please cover us in prayer for the Lord's provision and power as I preach messages of spiritual renewal and revival in the Ashland, Kentucky area this week (Sunday through Wednesday) at Advance Memorial United Methodist Church in Flatwoods. Many have foreseen mighty moves of God coming from the mountains of eastern Kentucky and I am excited to be a part of preparing the way of the Lord through preaching and prayer. To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com