Thursday, June 28, 2007

Blessing of Peace 6-28-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I feel weary from traveling through the night. Sometimes I feel weary from traveling through life. But You are my rest and my strength, my passion and my purpose. Renew me in the newness of Your life today. ... "As you go, proclaim the good news, 'The kingdom of heaven has come near.' Cure the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons. You received without payment; give without payment. Take no gold, or silver, or copper in your belts, no bag for your journey, or two tunics, or sandals, or a staff; for laborers deserve their food. Whatever town or village you enter, find out who in it is worthy, and stay there until you leave. As you enter the house, greet it. If the house is worthy, let your peace come upon it; but if it is not worthy, let your peace return to it (Matthew 10:7-13). Your news is so good, but my time to proclaim it is so short. Keep me focused to be as obedient and efficient and effective with the gifts and calling You have given me. Help me use my time well to become who You want me to become and to do what You want me to do in my generation for Your kingdom. The power of the blessing of peace is a precious gift You have given to me and to all Your disciples. Give me Your discernment to know the heart and the house of those You have determined to receive it. Give me Your courage to know those who will not. And give me Your humility to know those You have sent with Your blessing of peace for my heart and my house. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com