Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Everlasting Love 6-20-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I welcome Your Spirit into my spirit, Your thoughts into mine as I entrust this day to Your care. ... "I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued My faithfulness to you" (Jeremiah 31:3). Your faithfulness comes from Your love. You are faithful to me because You love me. And Your love is "from everlasting to everlasting" (Psalm 103:17). So Your faithfulness is also "from everlasting to everlasting." I won't always know Your purposes, but I can always know Your nature -- You are love and You love me, no matter what. That's what "everlasting" means. I thank You for the peace and the rest of Your everlasting love. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com