Friday, June 01, 2007

Name Above Every Name 6-1-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Your name is above every name. So I speak Your name this morning before any other name and any other thing. Jesus. ... "Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father" (Philippians 2:9-11, NKJV). Yeshua in Hebrew, Iesous in Greek -- Your name means "The Salvation of Yahweh." And "everyone who calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). You are the fullness of the salvation of God for me and for all. "There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among mortals by which we must be saved" (Acts 4:12). You are the answer and the provision and the power for everything I need. You are my eternal life, my healing and deliverance, my peace and joy, my faith and hope and love. You are my "all in all" (Ephesians 1:23). So I speak Your name first. I speak Your name throughout my day. I speak Your name forever. ... Jesus. ... And the Word of God goes forth. For You are the Word of God (John 1:1, 14). And the angels come. And the demons flee. And hope rises up. And I press on in the faith and power of the name that is above every name -- Jesus. No wonder the demons of hell fear Your name (Matthew 8:29). No wonder controlling men who would try to stand in the power and authority that belong to You alone would forbid the speaking of Your name in their intimidation and fear (Acts 4:17-18; 5:40). From the first days of Your Church, Your disciples have dared to declare Your name with boldness and courage and faith (Acts 4:19-20; 9:28). And as they did, "everyone was awestruck, and the name of the Lord Jesus was praised" (Acts 19:17). Give us boldness and courage and faith to speak Your name and give You praise every day -- unafraid and unashamed. Forgive us for giving in to timidity and fear. When we speak Your name, the name above every name, the power of God goes forth and the purposes of God are established. To the glory of God the Father, in the power of the Holy Spirit, I praise Your holy name, Lord Jesus Christ. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com