Thursday, June 07, 2007

Never Passed This Way Before 6-7-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. This is a new day and Your mercies are new every morning, so I've never been this way before. As best as I can and all by Your grace, I want to walk this way this day with You. ... "Early in the morning Joshua rose and set out from Shittim with all the Israelites, and they came to the Jordan. They camped there before crossing over. At the end of three days, the officers went through the camp and commanded the people, 'When you see the ark of the covenant of the Lord your God being carried by the levitical priests, then you shall set out from your place. Follow it, so that you may know the way you should go, for you have not passed this way before ...' " (Joshua 3:1-4). I hear You writing a new song in my spirit: This is a new day Not like any other day I've never been this way before. Would You come with me? Would You come lead me? I've never been this way before. I will not fear I know You're near I've never been this way before. Without You I'd be frightened But with You I'm excited I've never been this way before. This morning, it seems something has shifted in the heavenly realm, and I eagerly anticipate it's manifestation in the earthly realm. I want to camp and rest, waiting patiently and faithfully for Your command to rise and go in these few days of transition. I want to watch and wait for the ark of Your presence to lead me across the Jordan of this season into the fulfillment of the promises of Your covenant. I want to follow You along with the others You have joined with me. Thank You for the joy of the journey and the excitement of the adventure along this way we've never been before. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com