Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Parables of Life 6-12-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Open the eyes of my heart and the ears of my spirit, as I watch and wait for You. ... "With many such parables He spoke the word to them, as they were able to hear it; He did not speak to them except in parables, but He explained everything in private to His disciples" (Mark 3:33-34). Though You created the heavens and the earth in the power of Your words, You humble Yourself to speak Your words to us in the ways we can hear it. As in the parables, You use the things we know to teach us the things we don't know. You use the ordinary things of this earthly realm to speak to us of the extraordinary things of the spiritual realm. These are the parables of life. But it's as we draw away with You in the privacy of our personal relationship with You, that You explain everything. In the communion of prayer, You open the eyes of our hearts and give us "a spirit of wisdom and revelation" as we come to know You (Ephesians 1:17-19). Let everything I see around me today speak Your word to me. Keep in a constant communion of prayer as You explain what I'm seeing and hear what You're saying. Reveal to me as much of Your truth and Your word as I am able to bear. And help me grow in grace to be able to bear a little more each day, as I choose live out Your words by Your power in my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Just to remind everyone, The Fountain on Friday nights will not be meeting during the summer, but will resume in September. Come to The Mountain! on Monday Nights for our ministry's weekly prayer for the peace of Jerusalem led by Doris and Bob McCray. 7 pm in the upstairs Community Room at First Southern National Bank on Harrodsburg Rd. in Lexington. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794 To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com