Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Trust God; Do Good 6-5-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I awake and arise to pursue Your presence. I know You are always with me, but I also know that You reward those who seek You (Hebrews 11:6). I seek You and the reward of knowing You are pleased that I have come to seek Your face, to sense Your presence, and to listen for Your voice. ... "Trust in the Lord and do good; so you will live in the land and enjoy security. Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him, and He will act. He will make your vindication shine like the light, and the justice of your cause like the noonday" (Psalm 37:3-6). My part is to trust; Your part is to act. My part is to do good; Your part is to be great. My part is to commit my way to You; Your part is preserve my life in the promise of security. My part is delight in You; Your part is to delight in giving me the desires You have placed on my heart. I could never do my part, if You had not eternally done Your part. By Your grace, You give me the desire and the power to entrust my life to You and to believe by faith You have received my offering. In Your timing and in Your way, Your Word will come to pass and Your promises will be fulfilled. Forgive me for the times I have lost my patience and lost my focus. Keep lifting my face to Your face and opening my heart to Your heart. Keep reminding me of Your faithfulness and forgiving me for my unfaithfulness. Keep empowering me to do good by Your grace for Your glory, despite the evil remaining to be cleansed from my soul and purged from our broken and fallen world. Teach me to "overcome evil with good" (Romans 12:21). "Depart from evil, and do good; so you shall abide forever. For the Lord loves justice; and He will not forsake His faithful ones" (Psalm 37:27-28). For my part -- all by Your grace and all in Your power -- I choose to be one of Your faithful ones. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com