Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Walk Awhile with Me 6-19-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are the face of my Father. I seek Your face and embrace Your grace -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. ... "Know, then, that I have sent this command to you, that My covenant with Levi may hold, says the Lord of hosts. My covenant with him was a covenant of life and well-being, which I gave him; this called for reverence, and he revered Me and stood in awe of My name. True instruction was in his mouth, and no wrong was found on his lips. He walked with Me in integrity and uprightness, and he turned many from iniquity. For the lips of a priest should guard knowledge, and people should seek instruction from his mouth, for he is the messenger of the Lord of hosts" (Malachi 2:4-7). It seems I hear You singing in my spirit: Come away with Me Take Me by the hand. Come and you will see All that I have planned. Walk awhile with Me Draw near to My side. Listen as we go With a heart that's opened wide. Will you trust in Me? As I lift you from the ground. I won't pull away I won't let you down. Take each step with Me Trusting in My way Know that I'm with you Every single day. Yes, Lord. Sometimes I question and wonder. Sometimes I sin in worry and doubt. Sometimes my vision grows dim and my sense of the present is not as clear as my sense of destiny. But You are faithful and Your Word is true. Your promises are always "Yes and Amen." Though the vision may tarry, though the battles are hard-fought, though it often seems darkest before the dawn of a new day, You have not forgotten me or Your plans and purposes for my life -- "for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable" (Romans 11:29). "As surely as God is faithful, our word to you has not been 'Yes and No.' For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, whom we proclaimed among you, Silvanus, Timothy, and I, was not 'Yes and No'; but in Him it is always 'Yes.' For in Him everyone of God's promises is a 'Yes.' For this reason it is through Him that we say the 'Amen' to the glory of God. But it is Christ who has established us with you in Christ and has anointed us, by putting His seal on us and giving us His Spirit in our hearts as a first installment" (2 Corinthians 1:18-22). Thank You, Lord, for encouraging me to walk with You this day and every single day. In Jesus' name I pray, Yes and Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com