Sunday, June 24, 2007

Whole-Hearted Devotion 6-24-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Before I think of anyone or anything else, I think of You. Be the beginning and the center and the end of my day. ... "Whom have I in heaven but You? And there is nothing on earth that I desire other than you" (Psalm 73:25). This relationship with You requires my all. You will have no other gods before You. You will have no other gods along with You. The foundation and the capstone of my faith must be "a sincere and pure devotion to Christ" (2 Corinthians 11:3). Anything less is being led astray and led away. But as I seek You and Your kingdom, looking to You first and You only, then all I need will be added to me (Matthew 6:33). By Your grace I choose to ground my faith and my life in You with single-minded focus and whole-hearted devotion. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com