Friday, June 29, 2007

Words of Faith 6-29-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. By Your grace, I consciously and deliberately choose to put my hope and faith in You. ... "Have faith in God. Truly I tell you, if you say to this mountain, 'Be taken up and thrown into the sea,' and if you do not doubt in your heart, but believe what you say will come to pass, it will be done for you. So I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it and it will be yours" (Mark 11:22-24). Lord, I need more of this kind of faith. Your Word commands me to "Have faith in God" -- without doubting in my heart, believing what I say will come to pass. I have no power to obey Your Word apart from Your grace. So as best as I can and all by Your grace, I humble myself before You to ask for this kind of faith. Bring my faith into agreement with Your Word. Then bring my words into agreement with my faith. As I understand these red letter words of Yours, this is not presumption or pride; this is Your will, revealed in Your Word. So purify my heart and purify my faith that You can use my words for Your purposes. Let whatever I ask for in prayer be what I speak with authority because You have purified my heart and faith to pray what You desire and to speak what You will. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com