Friday, July 20, 2007

Cleansed and Holy Bride 7-20-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Holy are You, and worthy of all praise. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit -- I worship You and honor You and welcome You into my heart and my thoughts, my desires and my day. ... "Husbands love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her, in order to make her holy by cleansing her with the washing of water by the word, so as to present the church to Himself in splendor, without a spot or wrinkle or anything of the kind -- yes, so that she may be holy and without blemish" (Ephesians 5:25-27). You are a holy God, seeking a holy people. You are a holy groom, seeking a holy bride. We can't make ourselves holy -- not by our works or our efforts or by wishing it were so. But we can choose by Your grace to be made holy -- to submit to the cleansing and washing of Your Word, to yield to the heat of Your will as Your Holy Spirit irons out the wrinkles our self-centered will. Under Your loving care making us to become who we were created to be, we will be clothed in the splendor of Your glory. As Your prophesied in Your Word long ago: "I will sanctify My great name, which has been profaned among the nations, and which you have profaned among them; and the nations will know that I am the Lord, says the Lord God, when through you, I display My holiness before their eyes. ... I will sprinkle clean water upon you, and you shall be clean from all your uncleanness. ... A new heart I will give you, and a new spirit I will put within you. ... I will put My Spirit within you. ..." (Ezekiel 36:23-27). Yes, Lord. Let is be so in our day. Let it be so in me this day. In Jesus name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, I will be teaching and ministering again today on Spiritual Transformation through Inner Healing and Deliverance; serving on the Word Gifts Team helping discern and test prophetic words to be shared during worship; and praying with people personally on the Prayer Ministry Team after the worship services during the day and each evening here at the Aldersgate Conference. God is making us hungry and satisfying that hunger with His powerful presence! Thank you for your prayers, encouragement, and support that allow me to minister in this way. May the Holy Spirit fill you and your church and community with the presence and power of the Lord! To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com