Sunday, July 01, 2007

Inspired to be More than I am 7-1-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I set my eyes to seek Your face. ... "It is He whom we proclaim, warning everyone and teaching everyone in all wisdom, so that we may present everyone mature in Christ. For this I toil and struggle with all the energy that He powerfully inspires within me" (Colossians 1:28-29). Lord, You inspire me to be more than I am. You empower me to grow up into maturity in You, into "the measure of the full stature of Christ" (Ephesians 4:13). To grow into maturity is to grow into Christ-likeness -- "we must grow up in every way into Him who is the head, into Christ" (v. 4:15). And You inspire me to seek to inspire others, through encouragement and through experience, all by Your grace and all in the energy You inspire within me. This is my heart's desire because You've put this desire in my heart. And because I agree with Your Word and embrace Your will, I believe by faith You will bring it to pass in Your timing, in Your way, and in Your power. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com