Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Through and Through 8-8-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Come walk with me and talk with me, as I join my heart with Yours' in the communion of prayer. ... I hear in my heart the words, "Through and through." What are You saying, Lord? It seems I hear You say, "I desire to live through you, through each of My children. Allow Me to love through your heart, speak through your mouth, heal through your hands. I do it, but I choose to do it through you, through each of you who make yourselves available to Me." Yes, Lord. You don't want to replace me, You want to embrace me. You don't want to set me aside; You want to send me out. You don't want me out of the way; You want me to walk in Your way. You don’t want me to disappear; You want me to shine with the light of Your glory shining through me. "But thanks be to God, Who in Christ always leads us in triumphal procession, and through us spreads in every place the fragrance that comes from knowing Him ... in Christ we speak as persons of sincerity, as persons sent from God and standing in His presence" (2 Corinthians 2:14-17). Help me know You more fully each day, so Your Spirit can flow more freely through me each day. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, in case You might be able to come join us or would like to pray for us, I will be ministering in Pennsylvania and Tennessee in September. I'll be leading a healing prayer retreat at Jumonville Retreat Center 9/7-9 http://jumonville.gospelcom.net (brochure attached). I'll be teaching a workshop on inner healing and deliverance at the "Becoming a People of Prayer" conference at Brentwood UMC outside Nashville 9/21-22 www.gbod.org/peopleofprayer (brochure attached). I'll be leading a Ministers' Conference on prayer and spiritual transformation for the Methodist Church of Estonia August 20-30 http://www.bmk.ee/umc Thank you for joining with us in ministry at home and to the nations. God bless you! To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org UPDATED WEB-SITEDaily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com