Wednesday, August 22, 2007

"What Pleases Him" 8-22-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our God. Come rule and reign this day in the kingdom of my heart. ... "Beloved, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have boldness before God; and we receive from Him whatever we ask, because we obey His commandments and do what pleases Him" (1 John 3:21-22). What pleases You, Lord? ... It seems I hear You say, "You please Me. You please Me when You seek Me with all your heart -- not holding back, not looking back." But what about my sins and failures and ways I've disappointed You and others? "You please when You seek Me with all your heart -- not holding back, not looking back. As You look to Me, you become who I created you to be." Yes, Lord. Remind to always find myself in You -- in Your eyes alone. In You, I am forgiven of my sins, I am learning from my mistakes, I am pressing in and moving on with You -- which never disappoints You, but only delights You. You love me as I am, but never leave me as I am -- constantly changing me into Your image, from glory to glory, as I seek You and worship You, wanting to become more like You (2 Corinthians 3:18). Thank You, Daddy Abba, my Father God. Thank You, Lord Jesus, my Savior and King. Thank You, Holy Spirit, the Living Presence of the Living God living in me. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God " 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com