Friday, September 21, 2007

Home to Glory 9-21-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be the center of my thoughts and the anchor of my soul this day. ... "But our citizenship is in heaven, and it is from there that we are expecting a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ. He will transform the body of our humiliation that it may be conformed to the body of His glory, by the power that also enables Him to make all things subject to Himself" (Philippians 3:20-21). With each passing day, the things of this earthly, temporary realm grow vaguely dim, as the things of Your heavenly, eternal realm grow brighter for Nanny in these final days of her journey among us in the flesh. The doctor said, "Ms. Hays, we want to do everything we can to make you as comfortable as possible. Is there anything I can do?" She said, "I just want to go home." He said, "You want to go home to your own house?" She said, "No. I want to go home to glory!" and raised her feeble hands above her head in the declaration of her victory to come. Yes, Lord. I want to face my final battle with that much courage and faith. Like Timothy, let me receive a generational blessing of this spiritual legacy of faith from my grandmother (2 Timothy 1:5). Last night I saw the sign for "Healing Rooms" outside the Lamesa Christian Fellowship Church and dropped in for prayer. I hadn't been there before, but I was greeted by a man who farmed just a few miles from my grandparents in west Texas and knew my family well. As they prayed for me and our family, a man named Gabriel prophesied that I needed to keep close to my grandmother in these final days to receive something from the Lord through her in the Spirit, like Elisha received from Elijah. May it be this gift of faith and all else that You would impart, Lord. And even before the day I come home to glory, may the eyes of my heart see more clearly the things that are eternal, to experience body of Your glory in the journey of my faith now. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Come to The Fountain! this Friday Night -- the 3rd Friday night of every month for our ministry's gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. Come drink deeply from the Living Waters in the freedom of the Spirit. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary. All are welcome. Sandra White of Bethlehem Farm Ministries will be leading in prayer and healing prayer ministry. Call for details: 859-422-1794 Come to The Mountain! on Monday Nights for our ministry's weekly prayer for the peace of Jerusalem led by Doris and Bob McCray. 7 pm in the upstairs Community Room at First Southern National Bank on Harrodsburg Rd. in Lexington. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794 To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com