Monday, October 15, 2007

Firm Steps of Faith 10-15-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Steady my thoughts and my heart in the peace of Your presence and the assurance of Your faithfulness. ... "Our steps are made firm by the Lord, when He delights in our way; though we stumble, we shall not fall headlong, for the Lord holds us by the hand. I have been young, and now am old, yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread. They are ever giving liberally and lending, and their children become a blessing" (Psalm 37:23-27). Lord, sometimes my steps don't feel so firm. So, by faith, I entrust my steps and my decisions to You. Confirm the steps I have taken in line with Your leading and correct my missteps I have taken in line with the leading of my own desires and plans. Give me the peace that comes from knowing I bring each day to You, as I commit my path to You (Proverbs 3:5-6). Free me from fretting and fill me with peace. You are my Security and my Provider. You are worthy of all my trust and Your grace is sufficient for me (Philippians 4:19). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays My Friend Heather Butler from Wales will join us at The Fountain this Friday night at 7:00 to share a prophetic word for Kentucky with us. She leads The Healing Rooms at Anglesey, Wales. Please join us if you can and pray for us if you can't. Come to The Fountain! on the 3rd Friday night of every month for our ministry's gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. Come drink deeply from the Living Waters in the freedom of the Spirit. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794 Come to The Mountain! on Monday Nights for our ministry's weekly prayer for the peace of Jerusalem led by Doris and Bob McCray. 7 pm in the upstairs Community Room at First Southern National Bank on Harrodsburg Rd. in Lexington. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794 To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com