Friday, October 19, 2007

Never Let Go 10-19-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are the King of kings, the Lord of lords, my King and my Lord. Rule and reign in my heart and my life today. ... "Do not be too righteous, and do not act too wise; why should you destroy yourself? Do not be too wicked, and do not be a fool; why should you die before your time? It is good that you should take hold of the one, without letting go of the other; for the one who fears God shall succeed at both" (Ecclesiastes 7:16-18). Lord, teach me and empower me to live in both Your righteousness and Your wisdom -- not my own, and not one without the other. Fools die young. The self-righteous are sickening hypocrites. And those who think they have it all figured out and under control never do. You are on Your throne and You have created this world to align with Your wisdom, Your will, and Your ways when we humble ourselves to turn to You and trust You. Then, even when the wicked seem to prevail and truth is trampled in the streets, even when I'm tempted to let go of the One Thing I never can, You use even that to cause me to succeed in Your plan to conform my character to Yours'. You redeem and realign all things through faith and repentance. Help me keeping taking hold of You and never letting go. By Your grace, I will never let go of You. And by Your love, You will never let go of me. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays http://www.messiah-ministries.org/ Heather Butler from the Healing Rooms in Wales will be ministering to us and Phil Jackson will be leading us in worship at The Fountain Tonight at 7 pm. Come join us if you can and spread the word! Come to The Fountain! on the 3rd Friday night of every month for our ministry's gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. Come drink deeply from the Living Waters in the freedom of the Spirit. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794 Come to The Mountain! on Monday Nights for our ministry's weekly prayer for the peace of Jerusalem led by Doris and Bob McCray. 7 pm in the upstairs Community Room at First Southern National Bank on Harrodsburg Rd. in Lexington. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794 To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 http://www.messiah-ministries.org/ Daily Archives: http://www.morningbymorning.injesus.com/