Tuesday, November 06, 2007

God's Governing Authorities 11-6-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Align my heart, my thoughts, and my steps with Yours'. ... "Teach me to do Your will, for You are my God. Let Your good Spirit lead me on a level path" (Psalm 143:10). Today in my state, we vote for the Governor and leaders of our state government. I thank You for the freedom to choose our leaders. And I freely submit my will to Yours. Let my votes be lead by Your Spirit and not my preferences. You know the hearts and intents of the men and women who seek my vote to lead my government. Move on my heart to make my choices in line with Your will. Establish leaders in positions of authority in our state and throughout this land who humble themselves to listen for Your voice, wait for Your leading, and submit to Your will. Then they can have the courage to lead from the knowledge they have kneeled before the One who holds all things in His hands. They are to be Your servants for the good of Your people (Romans 13:4). Let our "governing authorities" be governed by Your authority (v. 1). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.orgOrder our Ministry Resources On-Line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.