Saturday, November 17, 2007

Right Mind 11-17-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Renew my mind and shape my heart as I entrust my life and this day to You. ... "And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:7). You came in the power of Your love last night to touch each one of us at The Fountain. It was my friend Ghuna Kumar's last night in America before leaving to return to his ministry in southern India. He said throughout his time here these past few weeks, he saw minds that were discouraged and depressed, with heaviness and fear. And as he anointed our heads, he prayed for us to have the mind of Christ (v. 2:5). You are "the One who searches minds and hearts" (Revelation 2:23). Search my mind and my heart every day. Reveal what is wrong in my thinking and my desires, and release me from it. Bind Your thoughts to my mind and Your desires to my heart. Loose away from me all anxiety and confusion. Lift every heaviness of heart from me and deliver me from every cloud of depression and discouragement. Keep setting me in my "right mind" -- a mind rightly related to You and the truth and power of Your love for me (Luke 8:35). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Ministering the Healing Love of God ... Preparing the Way of the Lord." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.orgOrder our Ministry Resources On-Line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com