Sunday, November 11, 2007

See Jesus in Each Another 11-11-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I speak out Your name and wait for Your word. ... "I give thanks to my God always for you because of the grace of God that has been given to you in Christ Jesus" (1 Corinthians 1:4). As I see Your people today, let me see them through Your eyes. Let me see who You are in each of them, seeing how You manifest Your presence and Your gifts by Your grace so uniquely in each of their lives. When I see them, I see You -- they are "the body of Christ" on earth and in my life (v. 12:27). You are alive in each of them (Colossians 1:27). So as I encounter them, I encounter You. As I honor them, I honor You in them. Giving thanks for each one and their presence in my day is giving thanks to You. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Come to The Fountain! next Friday night Nov. 16th at 7 pm for Messiah Ministries' monthly city-wide gathering for prayer, praise, and healing worship in the chapel of Centenary, 2800 Tates Creek Rd in Lexington. Come be refreshed and renewed as we drink deeply from the Living Waters. My Friend Ghuna Kumar of India with Gospel Friends will be ministering to us and Phil Jackson will be leading us in worship www.gospelfriends.inAll are welcome! Call us for information at 859-317-1591 To subscribe/unsubscribe, please send a note to me at Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God." 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 www.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com Order Our Resources On-Line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org