Sunday, December 30, 2007

"Food in Due Season" 12-30-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Open my ears to hear Your Word. Open my eyes to see Your face. Open my spirit to sense Your Presence. ... "The eyes of all look to You, and You give them their food in due season. You open Your hand, satisfying the desire of every living thing" (Psalm 145:16). Your Word is my food. You know the season I've been through, the season I'm in, and the season to come. As I seek Your face, You open Your hand. You provide all that I need and satisfy my desires. There's something in the seeking of Your face and the humbly receiving of Your grace that shapes the desires of my heart so that You want to satisfy them because they glorify You. Lord, keep feeding me Your Food, keep shaping my desires, glorifying Your name in the new season to come. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Subscribe/unsubscribe by email to Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order our Resources On-Line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com