Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Response of Faith 12-11-07

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me follow as You lead; help me listen as You speak. ... "Then Mary said, 'Here am I, the servant of the Lord; let it be with me according to your word' " (Luke 1:38). When the angel Gabriele declared, "Nothing shall be impossible for God," Mary responded in faith, "Here am I" (v. 37). Lord, let Mary's response be my response. Whether You send an angel, bring a thought to my mind, speak to my heart, stir in my spirit, show me an image, emphasis a verse of Your Scripture, open a door that only You could open, or any other way You choose to speak to me, let my response be the response of faith -- "Here am I." Give me grace to be sensitive Your voice. And give me faith to be obedient to Your call. "All things are possible to him who believes" (Mark 9:23, NKJV). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Subscribe/unsubscribe by email to Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order our Resources On-Line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.injesus.com