Sunday, January 20, 2008

Break Through, Pass Through, Follow Through 1-20-08

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Father, Son, and Holy Spirit come fill my spirit, soul, and body I pray. ... "The One who breaks out will go up before them; they will break through and pass the gate, going out by it. Their King will pass on before them, the Lord at their head" (Micah 2:13). Lord Jesus, You are the Head of Your Church (Ephesians 4:15). You are the King of Your Kingdom (Revelation 17:14). Pass on before me today; rise up within me today. Be exalted and honored in my heart and in my actions today. By Your power and in submission to Your will, I want to break through every barrier and pass through every gate in line with Your will and Your plan for my life this day and every day. Let this be my year of breakthrough, my year of passing through the gates, as I follow through on my commitment to You, my Lord, my Head, and my King. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Subscribe/unsubscribe by email to Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order our Resources On-Line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org