Friday, February 15, 2008

"Filled with All the Fullness of God" 2-15-08

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Fill me up and pour me out. ... "I pray that you may have the power to comprehend, with all the saints, what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, so that you may be filled with all the fullness of God" (Ephesians 3:18-19). "Filled with all the fullness of God" -- Lord, let that sink in. This is Your Word and Your will for me. You will always be the Creator and I will always be the created, yet the Creator of the universe desires to fill me with all Your fullness. Teach me what that means and give me the power to comprehend it. Show me why that matters and give me the courage to embrace it. The depths of this kind of love if far beyond the wisdom of this world and understanding of human knowledge. But You have not called me to know the wisdom of this world, but "to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge" -- knowing "Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God" (1 Corinthians 1:24). So Lord, let the truth of Your Word and Your will sink in. Let Your Spirit fill me up with the fullness of Your Presence (Ephesians 5:18). Then pour me out. Pour out Your love and Your power and Your wisdom through me and "all the saints" -- all as You will and all for Your glory. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, I'll be finishing the last session of our School of Spiritual Ministry in western Kentucky this weekend (3rd of 3 weekends). Please pray for everything the Lord has been teaching us and releasing in us will be used for His glory and His kingdom. I pray the same for all He is doing in you. Let us know if there would be a desire for us to hold our School in Your area. God bless you! Come to the Fountain! this Friday Night 2/15 at 7 pm -- the 3rd Friday Night of every month -- for our ministry's monthly gathering of people from many different churches and streams of the body of Christ across our city for prayer, praise, and healing worship. This month Sandra White of Bethlehem Farm Ministries will lead in prayer while Brooke and Shannon Barrett will lead in worship. Hosted in the chapel of Centenary: 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY. Contact Marilyn for details at dirofministries@aol.com All are welcome! Come to the Mountain! every Monday night at 7 pm to pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem led by Doris and Bob McCray of our ministry. Hosted in the upstairs community room of First Southern National Bank at 3060 Harrodsburg Rd in Lexington. Contact Doris at bndmccray@windstream.net All are welcome! Subscribe free by email to Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order our Resources On-Line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org