Saturday, February 23, 2008

"The Hand of the Lord" 2-23-08

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I seek Your face and praise Your name. ... "I took courage, for the hand of the Lord God was upon me ..." (Ezra 7:28). Lord, let me feel the weight of Your hand, "the mighty hand of God" (1 Peter 5:6). With Your hand on my shoulder and Your Spirit in my heart, You fill my soul with courage and form my thoughts with wisdom. Knowing You go before me to prepare the way of my steps, whom then shall I fear? Of what then shall I be afraid? The God of heaven and earth is with me and within me. And nothing shall separate me from His power and His love (Romans 8:38-39). "It is You who light my lamp; the Lord, my God, lights up my darkness. By You I can crush a troop, and by my God I can leap over a wall" (Psalm 18:28-29). So knowing You are with me and the favor of Your hand is upon me, I will "be strong and courageous" in the power of Your grace wherever You send me this day (Joshua 1:6). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Subscribe free by email to Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order our Resources On-Line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org