Monday, February 18, 2008

Here I Am, Your Beloved One 2-18-08

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Here I am before You, Jesus. Here I am before Your throne. ... Here I am, before You Jesus; Here I am, before Your throne. Here I am, with open arms; Here I am, my heart's Your home. Here I am, with a yearning spirit; Here I am, with a hungry heart. Here I am, to seek Your Presence; Here I am, to know how near You are. Here I am, come and hold me; Here I am, come fill me now. Here I am, in complete surrender; Here I am, in Your Spirit's power. Here I am, a child of God; Here I am, a favored son. Here I am, in worship and wonder; Here I am, Your beloved one. Yes, Lord. Sometimes when I settle in to seek Your face and listen for Your voice, Your Spirit stirs in my spirit to catch me up into the heavenly realm of Your Presence as if I were the only one alive. I feel like that now. ... And I think I'll just stay here a little while as I feel like You've entrusted all Your creation to Your angels for a little while just so you can hold me in Your arms and fill me with Your love. ... "Of Benjamin he said: The beloved of the Lord rests in safety -- the High God surrounds him all day long -- the beloved rests between His shoulders" (Deuteronomy 33:12). Right now, I'm receiving the blessing of Benjamin, the beloved of the Lord who rests in Your arms. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays The other night I heard a sample of songs with music my good friends Andrea Browning and Don Hershman put together using some songs that the Lord sends me sometimes in these morning prayers. They're adding others Andrea has heard in the Spirit to a cd to be released soon and it would be great for us all to cover them and their project in prayer! My good friend Heather Butler in Wales often does this as well. The Lord is anointing psalmists in these days to release the sounds of heaven and release the sounds of our hearts to Him throughout the earth. Praise God, as His glory covers the earth as the waters cover the sea! Thank you all for covering us in prayer for our final teaching session of the School of Spiritual Ministry in Madisonville, KY this weekend. I've had a report of an incredible angelic visitation there being activated to move in ministry with the Lord's people there. How exciting! May the Lord open His heavens and send forth His angels to minister with you in your church and ministry in greater love and power in these exciting days! Friends, I'll be helping lead a Prayer Summit at my home church that I attend in Lexington the weekend of Feb. 29th at Centenary: www.CentenaryLex.com Please keep us in prayer and all are welcome! Subscribe free by email to Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order our Resources On-Line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org