Friday, February 29, 2008

More Than Enough for Me 2-29-08

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me be humble enough to seek You, wise enough to believe You, and faithful enough to obey You. ... Humble enough to seek You Wise enough to believe You Faithful enough to obey You You're more than enough more me. You're more than enough When times are rough You're more than enough Because You fill me up You're more than enough You love me so much You're more than enough for me. "And God is able to provide you with every blessing in abundance, so that by always having enough of everything, you may share in every good work" (2 Corinthians 9:8). Thank You, Lord. Your grace is sufficient for me; Your failing love and strength of Your steady presence with me through every valley and over every mountain, across every desert and in the midst of every fire is more than enough more me (v. 12:9). You're everything I need -- exceedingly, abundantly more than I could ever ask or imagine (Ephesians 3:20). When I doubt it, remind me. When I question it, encourage me. When I take it for granted, forgive me. A lifetime of service and sacrifice of all I have and all I am could never begin to repay You for all You've done and all You continue to do me every moment of every day in the extravagance of Your grace for me. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, as you know from our journey of prayer together, I often travel to other places to minister through prayer revivals, teaching and preaching, leading retreats, and equipping others in spiritual ministry. But this weekend, Feb 29-Mar 2, I'm so honored and excited to have an opportunity to minister to the people of my home church in Lexington, Kentucky, where our Messiah Ministries office is hosted and based. Along with Laura Beach of our ministry and Sr. Pastor David Thomas of my home church, I'll be helping lead a Prayer Summit at Centenary United Methodist Church this weekend as we grow in our understanding and experience of prayer http://CentenaryLex.com/prayer/PrayerSummit2008.shtml Please come if you can and cover us in your prayers, that we would experience new life, depth, and passion in an awakening of prayer and revival in our hearts to part of God's transformation in our city and region. I pray the same for you and your church. God bless you! Subscribe free by email to Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order our Resources On-Line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.blogspot.com