Saturday, February 16, 2008

"Refresh My Heart" 2-16-08

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be my vision and strength, my companion and guide in the journey. ... "Refresh my heart in Christ" (Philemon 20). I am refreshed and renewed as I am surrendered to You. You draw out stress, remove anxiety, cast out fear, as I entrust my day and my self to You. Help me rest in You and be refreshed in You. Guide my thoughts and lead my steps. Embrace me and empower me with Your Spirit, as we begin this day together. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Subscribe free by email to Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order our Resources On-Line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.blogspot.com