Thursday, February 07, 2008

Steady and Secure in His Steps 2-7-08

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Blessed be Your name. At Your name, every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that You are Lord. ... "Turn to me and be gracious to me, as is Your custom toward those who love Your name. Keep my steps steady according to Your promise, and never let iniquity have dominion over me" (Psalm 119:132-33). My steps will be steady today as I seek to follow in Yours'. My thoughts and desires will be holy today as I seek to have Yours. I submit to the Lordship of Your dominion in every area of my life, as best as I can and all by the power of Your grace. You draw near to me as I draw near to You (James 4:8). You turn to me as I turn to You; and I turn to You because You first turned to me (1 John 4:19). With You at my side and Your Spirit in my heart, I am "steady" with my focus and my faith "firm, secure in the Lord;" I will "not be afraid" (Psalm 112:7-8). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, as you and your churches make plans to budget your giving to the Lord's Church and the building of His Kingdom, please prayerfully consider joining with us as He would lead: Messiah Ministries; 2800 Tates Creek Road; Lexington, KY 40502 I would be thrilled to talk with you or your pastor about the vision and calling of our ministry -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" (Isaiah 61:1-11; Luke 4:18-19). www.messiah-ministries.org Subscribe free by email to Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order our Resources On-Line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org Daily Archives: www.morningbymorning.blogspot.com