Thursday, March 27, 2008

Legacy of Love 3-26-08

Good morning, Lord Jesus. At Your name, every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that You are Lord. On my knees in prayer and with my tongue in praise, I declare You are my Lord in every area of my life and every moment of my day. ... "And Moses swore on that day, saying, 'Surely the land on which your foot has trodden shall be an inheritance for you and your children forever, for you have wholeheartedly followed the Lord my God' " (Joshua 14:9). I want all my children to know You and to follow You wholeheartedly -- without hesitation, without limitation, without reservation. And I want them to see I know You and follow that way. And may they go everywhere I have gone and farther. May they receive a full inheritance and add it to and pass on the legacy of loving You and following You wholeheartedly to their children and their children's children throughout all generations. Thank You for the legacy of love You've given me, but let that only be the beginning point for each succeeding generation. "In Christ we have also obtained an inheritance, having been destined according to the purpose of Him who accomplishes all things according to His counsel and will, so that we, who were the first to set our hope on Christ, might live for the praise of His glory" (Ephesians 1:11-12). Before You and before my children, let me live for the praise of Your glory. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Subscribe free by email to Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order our Resources On-Line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org