Friday, March 14, 2008

Living Word, Faithful and True 3-14-08

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are the One "called Faithful and True," the One whose "name is called The Word of God" (Revelation 19:11-13). You are the Living Word of the Living God, Faithful and True to me. ... "The Lord exists forever; Your Word is firmly fixed in heaven. Your faithfulness endures to all generations ..." (Psalm 119:89). Living Word, Faithful and True Living Word, Holy are You Living Word, You speak to my soul Living Word, You want me to know ... That You are the One Who stands with me through the night. And You are the One Who's with me through the fight. You are the One Who's closer than a friend. You are the One Whose love for me never ends. "My soul longs, indeed it faints for the courts of the Lord; my heart and my flesh sing for joy to the living God" (Psalm 84:2). Living Word of the Living God, come live in me today. "Your Word is like a lamp for my feet and a light for my path" (Psalm 119:105). And Your Word lives in me by Your Spirit, guiding my steps and leading my way in the path of Your will. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Come to the Fountain! next Friday Night 3/21 at 7 pm -- the 3rd Friday Night of every month -- for our ministry's monthly gathering of people from many different churches and streams of the body of Christ across our city for prayer, praise, and healing worship. This month Sandra White of Bethlehem Farm Ministries and I will lead in prayer while Jeff Green will lead in worship. Hosted in the chapel of Centenary: 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY. Please come early for Intercessory Prayer at 6:15. Contact Marilyn at dirofministries@aol.com or 859-422-1794. All are welcome! Come to the Mountain! every Monday night at 7 pm to pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem led by Doris and Bob McCray of our ministry. Hosted in the upstairs community room of First Southern National Bank at 3060 Harrodsburg Rd in Lexington. Contact Doris at bndmccray@windstream.net All are welcome! Subscribe free by email to Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order our Resources On-Line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org