Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"Touch Me and See" 3-12-08

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Your love is real. And You really love me. ... "He said them, 'Why are you frightened, and why do doubts arise in your hearts? Look at My hands and My feet, see that it is I Myself. Touch Me and see; for a ghost does not have flesh and bones as I have' " (Luke 24:38-39). How can I know Your love for me is real? Lord would You show You're holding me still? Questions and doubts Worries and fears Are lost in the love I feel. Heartbreak and pain All my sin and shame Are lost in this love that is real. Yesterday, I saw a grown man cry as You went back into the most painful moment of his childhood, drawing out the pain and pouring in Your love, removing his doubts and renewing his faith. Teaching words of truth is good, but experiencing Your healing touch is even better. Sound doctrine helps us keep grounded in our understanding, but experiencing the peace that surpasses understanding is even better. You've created us to yearn for what is real -- not just to teach it and be taught it, but also to touch it. Then what is real becomes real to us. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for being real to me. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Subscribe free by email to Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order our Resources On-Line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org