Sunday, April 13, 2008

By Cloud and Fire 4-13-08

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Help me start this day the right way with my eyes on You alone. ... "For the cloud of the Lord was on the tabernacle by day, and fire was in the cloud by night, before the eyes of all the house of Israel at each stage of their journey" (Exodus 40:38). At each stage of my journey, You are with me -- covering me in the cloud of Your presence, refining me in the fire of Your Spirit, leading me in steps of Your will. Give me eyes to see what You're doing and ears to hear what You're saying. Give me wisdom to recognize the stage of the journey I'm in, the courage to move forward when it's time to arise and go, and the patience to sit and wait when it's time to be still. You have taught me much in the journey thus far. And this much I know for certain -- I don't want to go anywhere that You are not going with me and I don't want to stay anywhere that You are not staying with me. As Moses said, "If Your presence will not go, do not carry us up from here." (Exodus 33:15). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Come Celebrate Passover Seder April 21st at 6:30pm First Southern National Bank Community Room (Corporate Center on Harrodsburg Road). Vicky Welch from "With A Heart For Israel" will be leading. Reservations are necessary as seating is limited. Cost of $8.00 for adults, $5.00 for children to cover suppliesand kosher refreshments. Contact Marilyn Walker with Messiah Ministries: DirOfMinistries@aol.com or Bob and Doris McCray: bndmccray@windstream.net Subscribe free by email to Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order our Resources On-Line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org