Friday, April 11, 2008

Into the Arms of the One Who Loves Me So 4-11-08

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I seek Your face and welcome Your embrace, my Daddy Abba, Father God. ... O how I love You O how I need You O how I want You to know You are my comfort You are my peace You are the healer of my soul So come now and show me So come now and hold me So come now and make me whole I trust in You I rest in You I fall into the arms of the One who loves me so ... "It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to put confidence in mortals" (Psalm 118:8). "For great is His steadfast love toward us, and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever" (Psalm 117:2). Though human beings fail us, and we fail them, You never fail. You never leave us. You never forsake us. You never harden Your heart to us and refuse to let us in. You never shame us or reject us or mock us. You are faithful and true, worthy of all my faith and all my love. And somehow, in Your enduring mercy and steadfast love, despite all my sin and needs, You keep loving me, keep reaching out to me, keep embracing me to the very degree that I will let You. And I do let You Lord my God, healer of my soul, the One who loves me so. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Subscribe free by email to Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" http://www.messiah-ministries.org/ 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order our Resources On-Line: http://www.shop.messiah-ministries.org/