Saturday, April 26, 2008

Mindful of Me 4-26-08

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Draw me into the deep place of surrender and rest in You. ... "When I look at heavens, the work of Your fingers, the moon and the stars that You have established; what are human beings that You are mindful of them, mortals that You care for them? Yet You have made them a little lower than God, and crowned them with glory and honor. You have given them dominion over the works of Your hands; You have put all things under their feet" (Psalm 8:3-6). You are mindful of the heavens, yet You are mindful of me. You hold all things in Your hands, yet You have chosen to put them under the feet of mortal men and women. You have all power and authority in heaven and earth, yet You have given dominion over Your creation to Your created ones. You are crowned with all glory and honor and power, yet You honor us and crown us with Your glory. You have entrusted so much to us, as if we were Your children -- sons and daughters of God himself. And so we are. We "have received a Spirit of adoption. When we cry, 'Abba! Father! it is that very Spirit bearing witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs, heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ -- if, in fact, we suffer with Him so that we may also be gloried with Him" (Romans 8:15-17). Cleanse me in Your blood and fill me with Your Spirit. Hold me in Your arms and lead me in Your ways. Remind of who am I am what You've sent me to do. You've entrusted so much to me; give me the power of Your grace to honor You in all I do with it today. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Subscribe free by email to Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order our Resources On-Line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org