Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hear His Words of Love 6-28-08

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Send forth Your Word; speak deeply to my soul. ... Father send forth Your Word Speak deeply to my soul Let Your voice be heard That I may truly know Just How You love me so Jesus rule and reign in me Transform my very soul Open my eyes to see That I may truly know Just how You love me so Holy Spirit come Arise within my soul Lift me to the heavens above That I may truly know Just how You love me so "Let me hear what God the Lord will speak, for He will speak peace to His people, to His faithful, to those who turn to Him in their hearts. Surely His salvation is at hand for those who fear Him, that His glory may dwell in our land" (Psalm 85:8-9). Thank You for this new song of Your Spirit You're singing in my soul. When I get quiet and listen for the leading of Your voice, when I watch and wait for Your Word, I often hear Your words of love to me. Then there are often words of correction and direction, but so often You begin with the assurance of Your love and peace of Your presence. This is a gift of Your grace for all who turn to You in their hearts. Your love for us is the fullness of our salvation, always at hand for those who will take Yours. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, my family and I are enjoying our simple time away together at Lake Cumberland state park in south central Kentucky. It was supposed to be rainy, but it's gorgeous! I pray for God's blessings of rest and peace for you and your family. Subscribe free by email to Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order our Resources On-Line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org