Friday, June 06, 2008

Potter's Clay 6-6-08

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Like clay in a potter's hands, I entrust my heart and my day to You. ... "Yet, O Lord, You are our Father; we are the clay, and You are our potter; we are all the work of Your hand" (Isaiah 64:8). You see the end from the beginning. You already see every choice that will ever be made and all the consequences thereof. All eternity is already present to You. And in the mystery of both Your sovereignty and my free will, You set before me true choices every moment of every day (Deuteronomy 30:19). Yet at the same time, You have always known every choice I would ever make before I ever made the first one (Psalm 139:16). In Your sovereignty, You give me the freedom to choose to seek You or not, trust You or not, obey You or not. You have dreams and hopes and plans for my life (Jeremiah 29:11). Let them become my dreams and hopes and plans as well. You are a master Potter, but Your are also a loving Father. And into Your hands, I willingly choose to entrust the clay of my heart for the shaping of this day and my life for Your purpose. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Subscribe free by email to Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order our Resources On-Line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org