Monday, November 10, 2008

11-10-08 -- "Fulfill All Your Plans"

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Come walk with me and talk with me and tell me I am Your own. ... "The Lord answer you in the day of trouble! The name of the God of Jacob protect you! May He send you help from the sanctuary, and give you support from Zion. May He remember all your offerings, and regard with favor your burnt sacrifices. May He grant you your heart's desire, and fulfill all your plans" (Psalm 20:1-4). Lord, I want my plans to be Your plans and my desires to be Your desires. By Your grace and the leading of Your Spirit, don’t let me seek anything more or settle for anything less. Keep Your vision and Your victory always before me, with my eyes open to see it and my spirit open to embrace it. You've entrusted the leadership of this ministry to me -- to prepare the way of the Lord, to minister the healing love of God, to bind up the brokenhearted and set the captives free, to proclaim the coming of the Kingdom of God and see You demonstrate it in Your power through Your people (Isaiah 61:1-11; Luke 4:18-19; John 20:21). Like each of Your children, Father help me be faithful to fulfill my calling in my generation for the glory of Your name. Any offerings or sacrifices I have made have only been those You have given me to give. All that I have and all that I am belongs to You (1 Corinthians 6:20 and 7:23). Anything good in me worth offering You is only the good of the grace of God living in me. Yet all that there is and all there will ever be, I freely give to You as my "living sacrifice" (Romans 12:1). As best as I can and all by Your grace, I commit my plans to You, trusting all provision for the work of the ministry and the labor of love to which You have called me will come from You. "Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established" (Proverbs 16:3). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Subscribe free by email to Messiah Ministries -- MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Please join with us in fulfillment of the Lord's calling and vision for Messiah Ministries as He leads. Order My Book and Our Ministry Resources at www.shop.messiah-ministries.org