Saturday, February 14, 2009

Celebration of Love 2-14-09

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I love You. And I thank You for first loving me. As all the world celebrates love today on Valentine's Day, I want to first celebrate the One who is the Source of all true love, the One whose love never fails. "Let me hear of Your steadfast love in the morning, for in You I put my trust" (Psalm 143:8). … You love me when I don't deserve it You love me when I foolishly think I do You love me when others turn away You love me when I feel like turning away from myself You love me in the way I really need it You love me despite all the wrong ways I've tried to find it You love me because You created me to need Your love above all else You love me because You created me in the image of the One who is love. "For the Father himself loves you, because you have loved Me and have believed that I came from God" (John 16:27). Father God, You love me as an honored son. Lord Jesus, You love me as a faithful friend. Holy Spirit, You love me as a constant companion. I am deeply loved. "God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit that has been given to us" (Romans 5:5). May I learn to love others with the love of God You have poured into me. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Happy Valentine's Day! God bless you, my friend and companion in the journey! Come to The Fountain! Next Friday Night Feb. 20, on the 3rd Friday night of every month, for our ministry's city-wide gathering of the body of Christ from every tradition and stream to worship the Lord in Sprit and in Truth. Come drink deeply from the Living Waters in the freedom of the Spirit. 7 pm in the chapel at Centenary. All are welcome. Call for details: 859-422-1794 or send a note to Marilyn at DirOfMinistries@aol.com Subscribe by email to me at Messiah Ministries --MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order My Book, Morning by Morning, and our Ministry Resources or Contribute to our vision and calling: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org