Thursday, April 02, 2009

Overwhelm Me 4-2-09

Good morning, Lord Jesus. These prayer times are my life lines. You pour Your life into mine through the communion of prayer and the surrender of my heart to Yours. … "For the mountains may depart and the hills be removed, but My steadfast love shall not depart from you, and My covenant of peace shall not be removed, says the Lord, who has compassion on you" (Isaiah 54:10). Though the mountains may move Though the hills may fall down Though the rivers may rise up and overflow You will not move You will never fail You will rise up And overwhelm me in Your love Though troubles may come Though people may go Though the struggles of life may rise up and overflow You will not move You will never fail You will rise up And overwhelm me in Your love Thank You, Lord, for the life of Your Spirit You pour into me each day. Thank You for Your song of unfailing love and tender mercy. "For those who love Me, I will deliver; I will protect those who know My name. When they call to Me, I will answer them; I will be with them in trouble, I will rescue them and honor them. With long life I will satisfy them, and show them My salvation" (Psalm 91:14-16). Thank You for showing me Your salvation every day. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus Tommy Hays Friends, as always, I love hear about it when the minstrels and worship leaders take these morning prayers and poems and songs from the Holy Spirit and turn them into worship for others to honor our God and encourage His people. If you are in the Owensboro, Kentucky area, please come join us this weekend. I'll be speaking at a Pastor and Ministry Leaders luncheon on Friday, leading healing services Friday and Saturday nights, and teaching on prayer ministry Saturday morning. Please contact Gaye Rogers with Healing House Ministries: 270-929-3016 healinghouseky@aol.com www.healinghouseky.com I'll be preaching Sunday morning and evening at the Lewisport UMC with Pastor Rob Hughes. Come if you can and spread the word! Friends, please Save the Date of Friday Night, April 24th for our annual Messiah Ministries Celebration Dinner in Lexington to celebrate all the Lord is doing through our ministry and share our vision and calling with all our supporters and friends. You are invited and Dinner is Free! Please make plans to come and bring some friends who may have a heart for what we are doing. Our invitation card is attached. For planning, we will need an RSVP to Marilyn or a table host: DirOfMinistries@aol.com We always need lots of volunteers to help also, so please send us a note if you'd like to help in that way. Subscribe by email to me at Messiah Ministries --MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order My Book, Morning by Morning, and our Ministry Resources or Contribute to our vision and calling: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org