Thursday, July 02, 2009

"A Little Child Shall Lead Them" 7-2-09

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I worship You and welcome You into every moment of my day. ... "But Jesus called for them and said, 'Let the little children come to Me, and do not stop them; for it is to such as these that the kingdom of God belongs. Truly I tell you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little child will never enter it' " (Luke 18:16-17). Last night a little four year old girl sang us a song she had written for You with her daddy. Then her big brother, a few years older, told us his testimony of the healing miracle of his life and showed us he could do all the things they said he would never do. How You must be a proud Pappa of Your children. How You must be a proud Pappa of all Your children who come to You and enter Your kingdom in trusting faith with thankful hearts. "Little ones to Him belong...." Lord, help me receive Your kingdom as a little child. Help me trust You without doubt; help me praise You without fear. Give me courage and joy to honor You with my songs of Your love and testimonies of Your glory. Cleanse my soul from all that would try to harden my heart or dampen my faith through the experiences and disappointments of life. Let me never grow too old in my body or my spirit to know and to sing, "Yes, Jesus loves me.... For the Bible tells me so." And when I need a little child to lead me or remind me, give me the humility to hear and follow (Isaiah 11:6). In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, please keep me in prayer today and tomorrow as the Lord continues to build His message in my spirit to share Friday night at the Aldersgate Conference, based on healing of spirit, soul, and body from Acts 3. A recording will be available through Aldersgate Renewal Ministries: www.aldersgaterenewal.org Thank you for all your prayers for me to get my book on healing prayer ministry finally done, Free to Be Like Jesus -- Transforming Power of Healing & Deliverance. It's finally here and available at the Conference! Subscribe by email to me at Messiah Ministries --MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order our Ministry Resources or Contribute to our vision and calling: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org