Friday, July 17, 2009

You're All I Seek 7-17-09

Good morning, Lord Jesus. I want to live and move and have my being in You today. ... "Your words were found, and I ate them, and Your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart; for I am called by Your name, O Lord, God of hosts" (Jeremiah 15:16). You're all I seek For You're all I need You're the air that I breathe You're the blood that I bleed You're all I seek For You're all I need As I seek You I always find You Just like You promised to Always, always be there for me As I find You I always find me too Just like You promised to Always, always be there for me You're all I seek For You're all I need You're the air that I breathe You're the blood that I bleed You're all I seek For You're all I need Yes, Lord. Thank You for this new song You're writing on heart and singing over my spirit this morning. Thank You for reminding me in Your gentle and powerful way that I am Your servant and also Your son, that I am a seeker and also one who has been found, that I am one who delights in You and Your word and also one in whom You delight and sing Your word over. "He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will renew you in His love; He will exult over you with loud singing as on a day of festival" (Zephaniah 3:17). Thank You for Your promise that as I seek You with all my heart, I will always find Yours (Jeremiah 29:13). "For everyone who asks receives, and everyone who searches finds, and for everyone who knocks, the door will be opened" (Matthew 7:8). Thank You for opening the door of heaven over me this morning as I opened the door of my heart to You. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, I'm excited to be preaching on Sunday at my mom's home church, First Christian Church in Ruidoso, New Mexico. They know I'm on vacation but asked me to just come share my heart with them. So please keep us in your prayers this weekend, and I pray for the Spirit of the Lord to move in your home church this weekend as well. Subscribe by email to me at Messiah Ministries --MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order our Ministry Resources or Contribute to our vision and calling: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org