Thursday, October 29, 2009

Road to Life 10-29-09

Good morning, Lord Jesus. You are the One who leads me and feeds me and makes me more like You, as I give myself to You in this daily journey of life in faith. ... “Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the road is easy that leads to destruction, and there are many who take it. For the gate is narrow and the road is hard that leads to life, and there are few who find it” (Matthew 7:13-14). When the road is hard And the way seems long When the battles grow fierce And hope is deferred How I need to know You are here For You are the One The only One Who’s always faithful as a friend So You lift me up And You fill me up You lead me on every day In the journey each day with You When darkness comes down And troubles rise up When others turn away You’re the One who always stays And You let me know You are here For You are the One The only One Who’s always faithful as a friend So You lift me up And You fill me up You lead me on every day In the journey each day with You Lord Jesus, You are the road that leads to life. You are the way, and the truth, and the life (John 14:6). You are the narrow gate that leads to the fullness of true and abundant life. And though it is narrow, it is open wide for all to enter and find rest for their souls and peace in their hearts. “I am the gate. Whoever enters by Me will be saved, and will come in and go out and find pasture. The thief only comes to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly” (John 10:9-10). Thank You for abundant life of peace and joy, even the midst of the battles and troubles. Thank You for the safety of Your pasture and the security of Your presence, that cannot be stolen away from me or crushed out of me. You are with me and Your Spirit is within me. And though the road is hard and the gate is narrow, there’s joy in the journey because it’s a journey with You. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, please join us for these upcoming Messiah Ministries' Events at our home base in Lexington, Kentucky (and please spread the word): Nov 12-14: The Fountain School of Spiritual Ministry -- Level II is a focused time of teaching, mentoring, discipleship, personal ministry, equipping, worshipping and prayer led by Tommy Hays and a teaching team of experienced prayer ministers. We will continue to study and experience a Biblical perspective of the ministry of healing and wholeness of spirit, soul and body, and apply the foundational principles of the Kingdom of God for prayer ministry. The course combines dynamic classroom teaching in a small group setting with personal hands-on experience, as students receive personal ministry and are guided in ministry for others. Level II gives deeper experience, opportunity, and practice in healing prayer ministry than our Level I Course. Craig & Jenni Marsh, gifted by God with the spiritual gift of miracles (1 Corinthians 12:10) will be with us for the last two nights and a healing service. Info/Register Online: Information/RegisterSchoolOfMinistry-Level II Dec 4-6: Healing Prayer Weekend at Asbury Inn, Asbury Seminary, Wilmore, KY… NEW LOWER PRICE from Change in Location! Led by Tommy Hays with worship and personal prayer ministry teams, you'll receive teaching and ministry in a peaceful, worshipful retreat setting. We’ve had wonderful testimonies from our last weekend: Spiritual Principles of Deep Healing— Explore God’s order in every dimension—spirit, soul, and body. Past hurts require healing to realize true freedom. It’s only God’s redemptive power that can bring us back to God’s created plan. Hindrances to Healing— Scripture provides principles that reveal possible barriers that hinder healing, freedom and wholeness. These given over to God, prepare the way for God’s powerful healing love. Info/Register Online: Information/RegisterHealingRetreat Subscribe free by email to me at Messiah Ministries --MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Daily Archives at: www.morningbymorning.blogspot.com Order our Ministry Resources: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org