Tuesday, November 24, 2009

“Full of Light” 11-24-09

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Be at the foundation of my day and at the center of my life. ... “No one after lighting a lamp puts it in a cellar, but on a lampstand so that those who enter may see the light. Your eye is the lamp of your body. If your eye is healthy, your whole body is full of light; but if it is not healthy, your body is full of darkness. Therefore consider whether the light in you is not darkness. If then your whole body is full of light, with no part of it in darkness, it will be as full of light as when a lamp gives you light with its rays” (Luke 11:33-36). You are my Light. And my life is to be Your lamp. My heart is to be filled with the fullness of the glory of Your presence, abiding in me by Your Spirit. My eyes are to shine with the light of Christ. My face is to be radiant with the assurance of one who is forgiven of my sins, walking in peace with God, peace with others, and peace within myself in the shalom that rests upon my soul. Healthy and whole, forgiven and free, by the blood of the Lamb through the grace of God, I will not bury my lamp in a cellar or hide it under a bushel. I will allow You to position me in the places You choose to let the light of Your glory shine through my lamp each day (Matthew 5:14). And those who enter my life and cross the journey of my day will not be drawn to my lamp but to Your Light. You are “the Light of the world. Whoever follows (You) will never walk in darkness but will have the Light of Life” (John 8:12). So let there be no darkness in me, but let my whole body be full of Your Light. Let Your Word be fulfilled in me and all of Your people this day and every day in the mercy of Your grace and the wisdom of Your will: “Arise, shine; for your Light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you! For darkness shall cover the earth, and thick darkness the peoples; but the Lord will arise upon you, and His glory will appear over you. Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your dawn.... Lift up your eyes and look around.... Then you shall see and be radiant; your heart shall thrill and rejoice” (Isaiah 60:1-5). In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Healing Prayer Retreat December 4-6. Come join us for a weekend away for worship and healing of spirit, soul, and body. You'll receive personal prayer ministry and understanding of biblical, spiritual principles of healing and freedom in Christ in a loving and safe environment, welcoming the healing presence of God. Hosted at the Asbury Inn at Asbury Seminary in Wilmore, KY. Please let us know right away if you're planning to come and spread the word! Sign up online: Information/RegisterHealingRetreat Contact Marilyn Walker, our Dir. of Ministries DirOfMinistries@aol.com Many of my friends have been expressing a desire to cover my ministry trip to Pakistan in prayer December 8-18, in specific ways. If you would like to join us, please send a note to Pastor Linda Dulin, our Messiah Ministries Prayer Coordinator: dulin_linda@hotmail.com We have some significant additional expenses for this ministry trip and I would welcome your generous encouragement in prayer and financial support at this time for this opportunity to carry the Gospel of the Kingdom of God to the people of this Muslim Nation. I'll be leading a pastors' conference, a women's conference, and public evangelism and healing meetings at the invitation of my host ministry. God bless you and thank you! Subscribe free by email to me at Messiah Ministries --MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Daily Archives at: www.morningbymorning.blogspot.com Contribute Online or Order our Ministry Resources: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org