Monday, December 14, 2009

Bold Words, Mighty Signs 12-15-09

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Son of God, Savior of all, You are the Healer of our hearts, minds, bodies, and sprits. And I freely choose to give my life daily in trusting submission to Your love and Your will. … “And now, Lord, look at their threats, and grant to your servants to speak Your Word with all boldness, while You stretch out Your hand to heal, and signs and wonders are performed through the name of Your holy servant Jesus” (Acts 4:29-30). In this nation of Pakistan, there is great pressure against proclaiming the name of Jesus on many levels, both in the natural realm and the spiritual realm. But there is no containing the joy in the hearts of those who come to know Your mercy and love and the power of Your name. Each night as You give me grace to boldly proclaim the salvation and glory of Your holy name in the power of Your Holy Spirit, I am amazed at all I see before my eyes. Many are so ready to open their hearts to You, as they see and experience Your power and love. The people here are so hungry for Your truth and an encounter with Your Presence. Their faith and expectancy of Your Word going forth with confirmation in Your power is so amazing. They expect to be saved when they welcome You into their hearts and they expect to be healed when You touch their bodies. And they are! Then they tell their testimonies and impart their faith to all who will hear, and then those who have heard want to come and see all that You have done and all that You will do. As You said of the Centurion’s faith who completely believed in the power of Your authority to save and to heal, never “have I found such faith” (Luke 7:9). I praise You, Lord God. You are the Savior and Healer of all who will call on Your name and trust in Your love. And You are increasing my faith as I see such hunger and faith in the hearts to the people of the land who are experiencing such an encounter with You and awakening of their lives. Thank You for allowing me to come and join in what You are doing in them and in me. Thank You for all those You’ve called to join me in prayer for Your kingdom to come and Your will to be done here in Pakistan and in our hearts and in all the earth as it in heaven. May Your Word continue to be proclaimed here and in every nation with all boldness, as You stretch out Your mighty hand to save and to heal with mighty signs of the glory and power of Your name. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, thank you for your prayers for me in ministry to the people of Pakistan. It's amazing to see all the Lord is doing! As I've sharing with our intercessory prayer team, we are hearing incredible testimonies of healing and deliverance from our healing revival meetings. By the grace of God, the Lord keeps increasing my personal faith and boldness to preach and to pray, as I'm surrounded by people so hungry and thirsty for an encounter with Jesus. Praise God! He is moving in the nations of the earth, and I join with you in crying out to Him to move in the power and glory of His name in our nations and all the nations of the earth. Many thanks to our Isaiah 35 Covenant Partners and other supporters in prayer and finances who make this ministry possible at home and abroad to the nations. "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come" (Matthew 24:14). Please prayerfully keep Messiah Ministries in mind for your Year-end and Christmas giving to the ministries of the Kingdom of God. I hope you find our ministry to be good soil to sow your seeds for the growing maturity of the God's Kingdom on earth. Subscribe for free by email to me at Messiah Ministries --MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 Order my Books, Free to Be Like Jesus and Morning by Morning, or our other Ministry Resources or Contribute On-line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org