Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Father and Sons 6-23-10

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Where You lead, I will follow, as You give me the grace to get there. … “And Abraham gave all that he had unto Isaac (his son)” (Genesis 25:5, KJV). I’m on a journey this week with my three sons—Zachary, Elijah, and Josiah. My daughters weren’t able to come this time, so it’ll be an adventure of the Hays men. Strengthen the bonds of our friendship, love, and respect for one another. Let me give to them all that I have from You in all the natural ways that come along in all the little opportunities that arise. We’ve already had chances to talk about some of Your timeless spiritual principles that make life together more of a joyful journey rather than a miserable struggle: sowing and reaping, doing unto others, chivalry and honor, and pass the biscuits please. So we’ll learn as we go, trusting You’ll give us all the patience and grace we will need on our manly adventure together. As someone wise has said, “Let’s live long, love well, and laugh often.” Lord, let it be so. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Friends, please keep us in prayer the next couple of weeks when I spend vacation time with my family. We're going out to see my Mom in the New Mexico mountains. Due to our travels, I may not be as consistent with sending out Morning by Morning, but you'll be in my prayers; thank you for keeping me in yours. God bless you! Subscribe for free by email to me at Messiah Ministries: MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org To order my books and our ministry resources or contribute to our ministry on-line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org Messiah Ministries; 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 God bless you!