Thursday, July 01, 2010

“Come Up to Me” 7-1-10

Good morning, Lord Jesus. It’s good to have some time with You before my day begins—embraced by the Father, centered in Christ, filled with the Holy Spirit in these first moments of my morning. … “The Lord said to Moses, ‘Come up to Me on the mountain, and wait there …’ ” (Exodus 24:12). I’ve come away To the mountains to pray I’ve come to say I trust You more every day I want to see what You see I want to hear what You hear I want to do what You do Because I’ve spent time with You So I’ve come to hear In the mountains as I pray I’ve come to draw near To trust You more every day I want Your thoughts to be my thoughts I want Your desires to be my desires I want Your will to be my will Because I’ve spent time with You These are days set apart for rest and vacation, set apart for family and renewal. But above all, these are days set apart to have a little time out of the flow of my everyday life to come away with You. Like coming up higher to the mountains, Lord, let me come up higher in my relationship with You—to trust You more, to love You more, to give You more of all that I am and all that I have. When it’s time to go back down from these mountains, let me be changed, let me different than when I came because I’ve taken time to spend some time alone in the mountains with You. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays Aldersgate 2010 National Conference on Spirit-Filled Living July 14-18 Come join us for Aldersgate in Charleston, WV this summer. I'll be teaching an equipping session on emotional healing and serving on the prophetic ministry and prayer ministry teams. Randy Clark will be the keynote speaker on healing and Craig Marsh will be ministering in his gifts of the miraculous, along with many other teachers and speakers for what's always a highlight of my summer: www.aldersgate2010.org See you there! July 30-August 1, 2010 Healing Prayer Weekend at Asbury Inn, Wilmore, Kentucky. Come away for a powerful weekend retreat with times of teaching, personal prayer ministry in a safe setting of worship that welcomes the healing Presence of God. Led by Tommy Hays, along with our worship team and prayer ministry teams. For more information or to Register for our Healing Prayer Weekend… ClickHereForMoreInfoOrToRegisterHealingPrayerWeekend September 8-11, 2010 -- The Fountain School of Spiritual Ministry- Level I Join us for a focused time of teaching, equipping, personal ministry, worship and impartation for healing prayer ministry led by Tommy Hays and our teaching team of experienced prayer ministers. We will study and experience a Biblical perspective of the ministry of healing and wholeness of spirit, soul and body, and apply the foundational principles of the Kingdom of God for prayer ministry. The course combines dynamic classroom teaching in a small group setting with personal hands-on experience as students receive personal ministry and are guided in ministry for others. For more information or to Register for The Fountain School of Spiritual Ministry: ClickHereForMoreInfoOrToRegisterFountainSchoolLevelOne or contact Marilyn Walker, DirOfMinistries@aol.com or cell 859-317-1591 Subscribe for free by email to me at Messiah Ministries: MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org To order my books and our ministry resources or contribute to our ministry on-line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org Messiah Ministries; 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 God bless you!