Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Truly Known 8-3-10 – Truly Known

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Align my life with Your will, O Lord my God— Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. … “O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know when I sit down and when I rise up; You discern my thoughts from far away. You search out my path and my lying down, and are acquainted with all my ways” (Psalm 139:1-3). Others may misunderstand me and judge me, but You know me. Others may hear my words through the filters of their own experiences and see my heart as they see fit in their own eyes. But Your know me. You know all my sins and failures and You know all hopes and dreams. You’re not fooled by the worst of me, but You’re also always calling forth the best in me. And every moment of every day, You are at work in the power and mercy of Your grace to make me more like You (Romans 8:29). You’re not trying to conform me to anybody else’s image; You’re trying to conform me to Your image—as I look to You instead of them, as I seek Your will instead of theirs (2 Corinthians 3:18). But it’s also not my own will apart from Your will that I desire either. I’ve learned enough to trust You to know best. You’ve made me wise enough to know to sincerely ask Your to form Your thoughts in my mind and Your desires in my heart, as You lead me to walk in Your ways. As I am true to You, then I am true to myself. Because You already see who I truly am and who I truly will be. “For it was You who formed my inward parts; You knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made…. In Your book are written all the days that were formed for me, when none of them as yet existed” (Psalm 139:13-16). Somehow in the divine mystery of both Your sovereignty and my freedom, You allow me to choose the path of my life, even as You know and plan for every step I’ll take. You see the end from the beginning and the beginning from the end, for You are the beginning and You are the end (Revelation 1:8). “All things have been created through (You) and for (You). (You yourself are) before all things, and in (You) all things hold together” (Colossians 1:16-17). So I willingly and wisely choose by the grace You’ve given me and the freedom I have to seek You and Your will as the path for my life—no matter what anyone else would rather choose for me. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays My friend, please keep me and Messiah Ministries in prayer to hear and obey the will of God in all ways. I pray the same for you and am so grateful to have you with me in the journey of prayer, morning by morning and moment by moment. God bless you! September 8-11, 2010 -- The Fountain School of Spiritual Ministry- Level I Join us for a focused time of teaching, equipping, personal ministry, worship and impartation for healing prayer ministry led by Tommy Hays and our teaching team of experienced prayer ministers at Messiah Ministries. We will study and experience a Biblical perspective of the ministry of healing and wholeness of spirit, soul and body, and apply the foundational principles of the Kingdom of God for prayer ministry. The course combines dynamic classroom teaching in a small group setting with personal hands-on experience as students receive personal ministry and are guided in ministry for others. For more information or to Register for The Fountain School of Spiritual Ministry: ClickHereForMoreInfoOrToRegisterFountainSchoolLevelOne or contact Marilyn Walker, DirOfMinistries@aol.com or cell 859-317-1591 Subscribe for free by email to me at Messiah Ministries: MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.messiah-ministries.org To order my books and our ministry resources or contribute to our ministry on-line: www.shop.messiah-ministries.org Messiah Ministries; 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 God bless you!