Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Fulfill Your Purpose 9-1-10

Good morning, Lord Jesus. Form Your thoughts within my thoughts, Your desires within my desires, Your nature within my nature. I yield to You to be filled with You. … “Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You preserve me against the wrath of my enemies; You stretch out Your hand, and Your right hand delivers me. The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me; Your steadfast love, O Lord, endures forever. Do not forsake the work of Your hands” (Psalm 138:7-8). I am the work of Your hands. You are at work in me through even the wrath of my enemies, through even the challenges of my faith, through even the temptations of my flesh. You are at work causing all things to work together for my good and for Your purposes (Romans 8:28). Morning by morning, day by day, You are fulfilling Your purpose for me. Whether in trouble or triumph, in pain or pleasure, in desperation or declaration, You are with me. You never leave me nor forsake me. Your steadfast love, Your unwavering gaze, Your constant strength endure forever. Stretch out Your hand, Your mighty right hand, on my behalf today. Command my enemies to flee before me. Let God arise and our enemies be scattered. Arise within me as I arise within You; abide within me as I abide within You (John 15:4). Stretch out Your hand through my hand; speak forth Your word through my words; send forth Your love through my love in every way You lead through my life today. Make me one with You—one in the Spirit, one in the Lord, one in the fulfillment of Your purpose in me and through me today (John 17:21). In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen. Be encouraged today! In the Love of Jesus, Tommy Hays September 8-11, 2010 -- The Fountain School of Spiritual Ministry- Level I with Messiah Ministries in Lexington, Kentucky Join us for a focused time of teaching, equipping, personal ministry, worship and impartation for healing prayer ministry led by Tommy Hays and our teaching team of experienced prayer ministers at Messiah Ministries. Scholarships are available as needed so all can attend. Please spread the word to anyone who may be interested in equipping for prayer ministry and moving forward in their spiritual gifts. We will study and experience a Biblical perspective of the ministry of healing and wholeness of spirit, soul and body, and apply the foundational principles of the Kingdom of God for prayer ministry. The course combines dynamic classroom teaching in a small group setting with personal hands-on experience as students receive personal ministry and are guided in ministry for others. For more information or to Register for The Fountain School of Spiritual Ministry: Contact Marilyn Walker, DirOfMinistries@aol.com or cell 859-317-1591 Subscribe for free by email to me at Messiah Ministries: MessiahMin@aol.com -- "Preparing the Way of the Lord ... Ministering the Healing Love of God" www.shop.messiah-ministries.org Messiah Ministries; 2800 Tates Creek Rd; Lexington, KY 40502 God bless you!